Aug 5, 2008

GENESIS

An idea hit me last night. I was watching a TV show about people who were trying to meet their idols. Of course, as this was TV, and the whole thing was orchestrated by huge production offices and the likes, all of those people got to meet the idolised celebrity in the end. Like most people who watch things like these on their "talking fantasyworld-box", I was thinking "Wouldn't it be cool if that were me?" and "IF it were me, who would I want to meet?"


It didn't take much fantasising for a plan to start formulating in my head:

What if I'd try to meet my idol?

What if I'd try my hand at a series of crazed stunts, deranged ideas, unbridled silliness and shameless selfpromotion to grab his attention?

What if I'd try to meet…. GEORGE LUCAS?

I could document the whole process in a blog and possibly in a documentary…

Thus the plan was hatched, the blog was brewn and then the realisation sunk in: "Dear God, what have I started now?"

No comments: