Aug 10, 2008

DENIAL

I think I'll have to take into consideration that plan A may have failed. Still haven't received an answer to my mail.

Still, I haven't received a send failure either, so the adress does exist. Maybe some poor employee at Lucasfilm is called George and he gets about 10 gazillion fanmails from geeks each day that are intended for "that other George".
Imagine being that guy.
Everyday at work he spends about 7 hours cleaning out his mailbox, then when he actually finds the time to do his real job, it's time to punch out. I'd be frustrated. But at least I'd have the decency to let people know I'm not real George instead of just deleting their mails. That nerf herder!

On the plus side, failure made me productive! New schemes have been plotted. More on that next update!

No comments: